The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is "meaningless" sex possible?

Started by RW, July 13, 2015, 08:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Do you think it's possible to have sex with someone without forming any attachments whatsoever?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Not if they're great in the sack.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Do you think it's possible to have sex with someone without forming any attachments whatsoever?

Been there did that, You can for awhile but eventually you start to get attached.....

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

It's my fave!!!

I'd have meaningless sex with it.  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Do you think it's possible to have sex with someone without forming any attachments whatsoever?

I'm sure it's possible for some but not for me. I have no experience on this to contribute any input.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Im not sure if sex that is totally meaningless is possible.  I think there is a connection formed regardless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "RW"Im not sure if sex that is totally meaningless is possible.  I think there is a connection formed regardless.

Meaningless sex is very possible.

Wulf

Ever hear of prostitution? Pay your money....get your jollies and walk away.....no attachments.

At least that's how it's supposed to work but there is always that loser client that thinks the pro actually likes him beyond the contents of his wallet. They are the same type of mental deficient that builds an imaginary relationship with a stripper and thinks the skank takes her clothes off just for him.  :laugh3:

RW

So it's completely without meaning at all?  Nothing there but flesh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Im not sure if sex that is totally meaningless is possible.  I think there is a connection formed regardless.

Do men connect with the prostitutes they sleep with?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"So it's completely without meaning at all?  Nothing there but flesh?

That how it's supposed to work.

Why don't you ask your buddy Munday. He supposedly visits Asian brothels regularly. In fact I hear he is partial to young Asian chicks with dicks.  :laugh3:

Ask that miserable cunt if after he fucks some under age Bangkok whore in the ass, does he think foldly of her or does he just wipe his dick off in the sheets and leave without as much as a thank you.

RW

If he dared show his face here, I would.
Beware of Gaslighters!